Funky bedroom design, You spend about 7 or 8 hours in your bedroom every day, so you need to spend this time in an interesting place to not get bored, as your bedroom is the focal point in your home, it is your sanctuary after long day of work and stresses, you may like to return home to find an imaginative world assembled in your funky bedroom design, that help you to live in an imaginative world away from the work and life pressures. You have some top tips to create funky bedroom design:
• Jungle theme using faux animal print blanket, duvet cover and pillowcase you can create a jungle theme for your bedroom design.
• To drab your bed with some sheer mosquito netting gives a funky design.
• Insertion of some rural furnishing like bamboo-accented window shades pictures of swaying palm trees is a nice addition for your funky bedroom.
• Go with some wild color, and adding some funky zebra or zigzag stripes for your funky bedroom design.
• You can also blow up the funk in your bedroom design with spot decoration using leopard spots, fluffy feather accents or fur trimmed furniture.
• Decorate your funky bedroom with bright, strong, exclusive color and pattern that creates funkier feel in your bedroom design.
• Choosing pretty metallic furniture accents and bedroom accessories to make funky design in your bedroom.
• Harmonize your funky bedroom design with animal printed black, white duvet covers and some unusual looking pillows and cushions.
• Decor your funky bedroom with reflective glass, chrome, shiny stainless steel and use some extraordinary lighting elements like lava lamps can be ring in the retro.
• Purchase special bedding set in your bedroom design that include an organic cotton duvet cover, pillow cases with unique design, and some sheets also includes accessories such as some cushions and throws.
It is not the only funky bedroom design ideas you can go with it; but you have many choices for your funky bedroom design, but your own personality, favorites and imagination are the only limits.